Full Feed RSS
- About Me
- About My Boat
- Assorted Adventures!
- Good Times In Argentina – Dead Dog
- Good Times In Argentina – Eaten By A Bus
- Good Times In Argentina – Groped By A Man (warning, salty language inside!)
- Good Times in Argentina – Keep Your Nose Out Of Where It Doesn’t Belong
- Good Times In Argentina – My House And Neighborhood
- On Being In The December 2004 Tsunami
- On Cruisers
- On The Cruising Life
- Technology, Worldwide Communications, and The Internet
- The Run Over By a Container Ship Story
- Condesa’s Voyage
- Clark: At Spectra they use Dow Filmtec and Applied Membranes more or less...
- Pete faga: Hi Clark What manufacter do you recommend for a membrane replacement? Thanks...
- Alex Radé: Perhaps by then, they’ll have revolved the grey goo issue. Grey goo...
- Alex Radé: Interesting that your report on these revolutionary bottom cleaning...
- Clark: Hi Adam, I’m sure you’re right and it’s the way forward for...