Full Feed RSS
- About Me
- About My Boat
- Assorted Adventures!
- Good Times In Argentina – Dead Dog
- Good Times In Argentina – Eaten By A Bus
- Good Times In Argentina – Groped By A Man (warning, salty language inside!)
- Good Times in Argentina – Keep Your Nose Out Of Where It Doesn’t Belong
- Good Times In Argentina – My House And Neighborhood
- On Being In The December 2004 Tsunami
- On Cruisers
- On The Cruising Life
- Technology, Worldwide Communications, and The Internet
- The Run Over By a Container Ship Story
- Condesa’s Voyage
- Clark: Hi Gary, They don’t go to windward terribly well, but they do go to...
- Gary: Love these boats. Looking at upgrading from my Waquiez Pretorion but wondering...
- Clark: Thanks, Roger. It’s been almost a year and my thumb still hurts and...
- Roger: Dude, sorry about your thumb (and about your neighbour’s boat) but this is...
- Clark: Hi Green, I followed in the footsteps of a giant! Thanks to you for being the...