Full Feed RSS
- About Me
- About My Boat
- Assorted Adventures!
- Good Times In Argentina – Dead Dog
- Good Times In Argentina – Eaten By A Bus
- Good Times In Argentina – Groped By A Man (warning, salty language inside!)
- Good Times in Argentina – Keep Your Nose Out Of Where It Doesn’t Belong
- Good Times In Argentina – My House And Neighborhood
- On Being In The December 2004 Tsunami
- On Cruisers
- On The Cruising Life
- Technology, Worldwide Communications, and The Internet
- The Run Over By a Container Ship Story
- Condesa’s Voyage
- Clark: Hi George! I just checked out your blog and all your great photos. I’m...
- George Phillips: Good and timely post! I’ve got a related issue on my Salar,...
- Jordan: Actually the diagram is wrong for the four wire. It should be white=ground,...
- Clark: Hi Mike, Fellow boat repair blogger. I’ve been using butyl for everything...
- Mike: Looks like some really good work. A comment on butyl… I had to remove some...